Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I wish I were Asian

Yesterday I caught a fly with my bare hands.

Cleaning/organizing my room takes a LONG time. Today I set up my vanity complete with mini perfumes on an old silver tray, a beautiful vintage telephone, delicate cream gloves, and a gold and teal metal box. It makes me feel like a old time movie star.

In my next life I want to be Asian. I'm not picky, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipino, even Indian. I think Asians are beautiful and wise and I like the way they dress.
I already have the hairstyle down exactly. And we watched The Karate Kid (the new one with Jaden Smith) last week and I have perfected my Chinese accent.

Tonight we happened upon the new TV show The Voice (which is lucky because I pretty much never watch TV) and I am sold. The singers are really, really good and I like the judges (including my girl Christina Aguilera).

I'm having way too much fun not working right now. I am currently reading The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers. I'm intrigued.

I am also taking a Deductive Logic class online, and I am convinced that everyone should take a logic class. They should teach it in high school, if not before. I think this would solve some of the world's problems. Perhaps I will amaze you with my logical genius later.

2 comments:

  1. I think your pretty just the way you are hun.(:

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol. you want to go through life TWICE?

    ReplyDelete