I actually have an unusual amount of these. They just keep stacking up.
1. The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World by Jacqueline Novogratz (founder of Acumen Fund)
2. 30-Second Philosophies: The 50 Most Thought-Provoking Philosophies, Each Explained in Half a Minute
3. The Audactiy of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama
4. The Art of Fiction by David Lodge
5. How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas by David Bornstein
1. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
2. A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. The Complete Short Stories of Flannery O'Conner
5. Harry Potter, the entire series, by J.K. Rowling
Its going to be a good summer.